I think my latest patch for pluggable jacc is plausible to commit, see http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1563?page=all and be sure to apply only the v4 patches.

I realize this is a significant amount of work, so at this time I'm not actually asking any PMC members to review this, but I would greatly appreciate it if at least 3 could spend a couple minutes estimating how long they think it would take them to evaluate the patch and when they might be able to complete evaluating it, as this will personally affect my plans for the next few weeks.

I think all the committers and other contributors might find this information useful in planning their development activities for the next few months.

Many thanks,