Hi Naveen,
Comments inline ...

Just out of curiosity, which Stomp C++ client did you try?  The reason I
ask is that we just submitted a replacement for the CMS client in
activemq-cpp. This API does appear to have support for persistence,
although I'm not sure that we have a unit test that verifies it yet.

> 1) Are both these C++ APIs (Stomp and Openwire) worth
> implementation and usage right now, or they are being made
> more ROBUST?

The activemq-cpp is new and will be the beginning of creating a single
C++ client that will support both stomp and openwire (you will be able
to choose which protocol in the url).  So, there is definitely activity
in this area and they should continue to improve.

> 2) When can we see a PRODUCTION-able AMQ along with its full
> throttled APIs?

I would try activemq-cpp, if you haven't already - it's leaps and bounds
above the old CMS code!

> Hearty Regards
> Naveen Rawat

Regards,