On Jul 6, 2006, at 2:09 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

I don't recall Jacek +1'ing... before or after the restart.

 * * *

But, I was more curious how long after the next +1 comes in I should wait before applying this?
My point of view is that while there might be a minimum time needed in total for a vote, there is no need to wait after the 3rd +1 as long as that minumum time since the start of the vote has elapsed. This vote has been going on with additions for 5 days now with no technical objections, although jason has enhanced the patch in several ways. Anyone with the slightest concerns about this patch has had more than adequate time to object, and they continue to be able to object till the heat death of the universe.

Commit it now. (non binding)

david jencks

--jason