Sorry I missed this email. I was on vacation and focusing less on G emails these past few busy weeks. My mail filter put it in the Geronimo folder regardless of the addresses included.

The ApacheDS dependencies you guys are looking for are in the repo here:

        http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/apache/directory/

The latest release was 1.0-RC3. We highly recommend using this latest release.

Alex

anita kulshreshtha wrote:
inline..

--- Prasad Kashyap <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If we don't use the <repository> in our assembly descriptor to copy
the modules from the local repo to geronimo repo, then we won't see
this problem of an invalid pom. Since installing the car will install
almost all of the modules into the geronimo repository for us,

    Which modules did not get installed?

Thanks
Anita

 we can
skip <repository> for now. Moreover, I have learnt that using the
<repository> to copy all modules into G repo was only a convenience
feature. It is not actually needed for the server to start.

So for now, we don't have to worry about moving to the latest apache
directory version. It doesn't affect our m2 migration work. But
eventually we will have to contend this issue and then we'll have to
map those 4 artifacts to their latest equivalents.

Thanx
Prasad