On 7/10/06, Prasad Kashyap <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Seeing this error on Windows XP only. Unable to recreate it on Linux.

I am trying to build the trunk using m2. I began with a clean repo and
did a fresh checkout.

I executed build.bat and it ran the bootstrap stage. Then I executed

build.bat -Dstage=assembly -Dmaven.test.skip=true.

It failed while trying to build applications/uddi-db with the following error
Embedded error: Unable to delete file
C:\Apache\geronimo\trunk\applications\uddi-db\target\resources\META-INF\geronimo-uddi-db\var\derby\UddiDatabase\db.lck

Got exactly the same error while building Geronimo in
svnkmerge/m2migration and was about to write to dev (!) What a
coincidence, isn't it? Doing other stuff and haven't looked into it
yet. If you know the answer, please speak up.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl