Matt

Did you get any feedback on this?

On 7/5/06, Matt Hogstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I understand the point of confusion about the binding votes and PMC membership.

It was pointed out that we have a disparity in PMC / committer populations.  I think it would be
beneficial to the project to adjust the process such that 3 +1's from a committer (PMC or not) is
acceptable.

Perhaps the PMC membership could vote on and allow this process change for Geronimo so that we can
move the community forward.

Overall I see the community working to work with RTC.  It has significantly improved communication
and awareness which is what I understood the goal to be.

Thanks for considering this change.

--
Regards,
Hiram