IMO it would be very confusing to deploy these artifacts anywhere, or
expect people to install them by hand with a different groupId.

Copy bad, check.  Never want to see them deployed anywhere, I'm
confused -- they are deployed to
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/geronimo/jars/ already.

These appear to be the artifacts built with m1, which I'd expect to find here.

I meant that I would not expect to see artifacts built w/ m2 here (under http://www.ibiblio.org/maven anywhere) or see the m1 artifacts moved to http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/org.apache.geronimo.modules/jars/

The only time I would expect to see stuff under http:// www.ibiblio.org/maven/org.apache.geronimo.modules/jars/ or http:// www.ibiblio.org/maven/org.apache.geronimo/jars/ would be if our m2 build published to that repository... and since we won't have m2 build until 1.2 I'm a tad confused myself why this path exists in central for 1.0 jars.

--jason