FYI... we need this issue fixed to for the assembly to function:

    http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MASSEMBLY-127

--jason

On Jul 12, 2006, at 12:45 PM, Prasad Kashyap wrote:

I have uploaded the patch to this JIRA
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MASSEMBLY-45 .

I have been working with John and Jesse. Hopefully either they or
somebody else will soon look at it.

Cheers
Prasad

On 7/12/06, Jason Dillon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Any update on when this patch might make it into an official release
of the plugin?

--jason