It worked perfectly, thanks a zillion, really. I 've been stuck for a while on this.

Rafael

Aaron Mulder wrote:
You need a couple Geronimo JARs on the class path of the client.  I'm
not sure which ones off the top of my head.  But this error would
suggest geronimo-security-1.1.jar is one of them.  :)  You can find
the JARs in geronimo-1.1/repository/geronimo/...

Thanks,
   Aaron