I added logging to AbstractRegion and the virtual topics broker to see what
destinations are created when a consumer connects.

INFO  ConsumerGroupsBroker - Adding Consumer for Destination:
topic://ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempQueue,topic://ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempTopic
INFO  AbstractRegion  - Adding consumer:
ID:photon.duncllc.com-60318-1153164652757-1:0:-1:1

When I add a consumer, I'm not sure why it's destination is a temp advisory
topic. I expect to see the destination that the consumer is listening on:
 <property name="destination" value="ActiveMQ.Virtual.TESTGROUP1.TEST"/>

???
I just noticed that the last 3 replies were to myself, so you were probably
not notified.