This issue has now been resolved.. well almost..  (except for
remote-deploy-tomcat).

Cheers
Prasad

On 7/17/06, Prasad Kashyap <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am trying to get remote-deploy-jetty and remote-deploy-tomcat
configs into the m2 build and it is failing due to packaging/deploy
error. (Anita, Jason, I did get some info off the patches in G-2067
but that didn't help me too much).

It fails in 1.2 because the deployer in 1.2 has only the
ServiceBuilder available to it. The same config installs successfully
in a 1.1 build.  In 1.1, the deployer has ServiceBuilder and
EarConfigBuilder available to it. The latter successfully processes
the remote-deploy's plan and deploys it.

The EARConfigBuilder is missing in the collection of builders
available to the deployer in 1.2. I'm trying to find out what/who puts
the builders in the collection there. If anybody knows, please speak
up.

Cheers
Prasad