It built successfully for me in cygwin (first attempt failed in timer tests). I'll try to do some tests on the weekend.

I agree with Jeff's comments that we should have this pass the TCK before it is merged back to trunk.

Thanks,
John

Jason Dillon wrote:
This should do the trick:

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/sandbox/svkmerge/m2migration
    cd m2migration
    ./bootstrap
gunzip -c m2-assemblies/geronimo-jetty-j2ee/target/geronimo-jetty-j2ee-1.2-SNAPSHOT-bin.tar.gz | tar xf - ./geronimo-jetty-j2ee/bin/startup.sh && tail -f geronimo-jetty-j2ee/var/log/geronimo.out
    ./geronimo-jetty-j2ee/bin/startup.sh --user system --password manager

--jason

PS. I just typed this up in this email, did not actually run this... in my drunken stupor I might have mistyped something... but the general steps are solid (i've been testing w/this for some time).