It's rbuckland
Thanks Guillame

Guillaume Nodet wrote:
Ramon, I can give you karma to assign issue to yourself on JIRA if you want.
What' s your JIRA id ?

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

On 7/24/06, Ramon Buckland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I am currently look at this issue with a mind to fixing it.
(im sure the fix will be easy)

I'm working the true test driven by writing the testcase first.
And the case is actually to launch an FTP server into the test case.
Now this is actually easier than it would seem because of
http://incubator.apache.org/ftpserver/

It is an Java ftpserver with it's roots in Avalon (and plexus)
Problem is that this doesn't exist as a maven jar anywhere.
I have downloaded the "dev" release that is there and version dated it
and to include it into the servicemix/pom.xml I have
added it as a dependency like such

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.ftpserver</groupId>
      <artifactId>ftpserver-dev</artifactId>
      <version>2006-07-22</version>
      <scope>system</scope>

<systemPath>${basedir}/src/test/resources/org/apache/servicemix/components/vfs/apache-ftpserver/ftpserver-
dev-2006-07-22.jar</systemPath>
    </dependency>

Can anyone think of a better way besides asking the dev(s) of
this product to release a version of the jar to ibiblio.org ?
Could this jar, instead be put  on the SM repo ?
        http://servicemix.org/m2-repo

Thanks
ramon