On Jul 27, 2006, at 6:17 PM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:
No, definitely not. What I could gather from reading the thread got me
thinking about its wide range of possibilities a few in our team seem
to be able to fully leverage and judge how useful they would
eventually be. I think we need something to keep our web site updated
where *everybody* contributes and if Confluence helps us moving in
this direction even a little, I'm happy to give it a shot.

We can always revert changes and go back to what we've got now, cann't
we? So, unless you're busy with other tasks, I'd ask you to go on.
Will you? ;-)

Okay, I am glad to see there is some support for this. I do believe it is the right direction.

I will continue to work on it when I am not working on m2migration.

--jason