I'm fine with both items.

Joe

John Sisson wrote:
Any objections to removing the licenses from the about page in the console. See GERONIMO-2136 (listed below)

FYI, I was originally planning on upgrading Derby (*GERONIMO-2155 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2155>)*, but the debug versions of the derby libraries aren't in the maven repos and I'm running out of time, so will leave as targeted for 1.x.

Thanks,
John

Matt Hogstrom wrote:

There has been a lot of progress on 1.1.1. We started with 61 issues and we're down to 21 left.

Originally I suggested that we branch on Friday. I'd like to give a little more time and would like to revise the branch to a freeze state on Tuesday, August 1 at 0500 PT. At that time I'll spin off branches/1.1.1 and update branches/1.1 to be 1.1.2-SNAPSHOT. We'll do performance regression and TCK work during the next week and shoot for an official release within two weeks.

If anyone is opposed to this plan let me know.

Also, please review the JIRA's below. If you don't think you can get thte ones done with your name please unassign yourself and hopefully someone else will pick them up.

Thanks.

*Outstanding Issues*

GERONIMO-2222 Open John Sisson Application errors in static initialization blocks during serialization of configuration during deployment due to incorrect TCCL

GERONIMO-2218 Open Unassigned KeyStore portlet: Functionality missing from 1.0

GERONIMO-1906 Reopened Sachin Patel Cannot add a new connector using ActiveMQManagerGBean

GERONIMO-1917     Open     David Jencks
repository doesn't deal well with case insensitive file systems

GERONIMO-1996     Open     John Sisson
Serialization failure during deployment leaves a config.ser in the repository but doesn't write a config.info causing problems later.

GERONIMO-2080 Open John Sisson Create a Geronimo Bug Guidelines Page

GERONIMO-2169     Open     Kevan Miller
Once tagged, the m:co goal of tags/1.1.1 should checkout the corresponding tagged version of OpenEJB (not a branch)

GERONIMO-2170 Open Kevan Miller Tagged versions of Geronimo should not include people.apache.org/repository in their list of maven repositories

GERONIMO-2167     Open     Kevan Miller
deployer.jar not cleaning up properly during redeploy and undeploy

GERONIMO-2202     Open     Kevan Miller
Move to new Apache Maven 1 repo (repo/m1-snapshot-repository 1.2 GERONIMO-2030 Open Unassigned
Allow WebServiceBuilder determine if there are WebServices to be deployed

GERONIMO-1476     Open     Unassigned
Changes to default log4j.rootCategory are not dynamic

GERONIMO-2228     Open     Unassigned
GeronimoAsMavenServlet.java generates wrong default-repository element

GERONIMO-2230     Open     Aaron Mulder
No cleanup after DeploymentWatcher exception

GERONIMO-2142     Open     David Jencks
EJB Refs to EJB in parent module often fail

GERONIMO-2227     Open     David Jencks
ENC Lookup Fix (include parent modules)

GERONIMO-1557     Open     David Jencks
When you enter the url of a web service in the console You should get a page showing the service name

GERONIMO-1531     Open     Unassigned
KeyStore portlet should support deletion of certificates and private keys

GERONIMO-1716     Open     Donald Woods
Add usage of SimpleEncryption to PropertiesFileLoginModule and Admin Console

GERONIMO-2204     Open     David Jencks
ProxyMethodInterceptor doesn't handle finalize appropriately
           GERONIMO-2136     Open     John Sisson
Remove/Update licenses displayed in about page of console

GERONIMO-1810     Open     John Sisson
Improve the "Error: Unable to distribute foo.ear: Cannot deploy the requested application module" message