On 8/2/06, Jason Dillon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Did you ever get this resolved?

No, I just stopped trying.  Should the car-maven-plugin be fully
working and able to insert the META-INF/geronimo-plugin.xml files now?
If so, I'll give it another shot.  If we haven't fixed the problem
that it doesn't include the plugin metadata yet, it won't help much
anyway.

Thanks,
    Aaron