On Aug 2, 2006, at 2:01 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

I was just looking into that. I already send a report every monday of unassigned JIRAs that contain patches. If i could get a list of the votes too, I should be able to cook up something.

Unfortunately you can not tell which are PMC votes... or which are +1, -1, etc...

If we wanted to use JIRA to track votes more effectively then we would need to implement a small plugin to handle Apache-style voting. The current mechanism is lacking and not appropriate to use IMO.

Go for it.

-David

--jason