Strange - there shouldn't be - anything within the activemq folder
should have the same karma.

On 8/2/06, Nathan Mittler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey James,
Just tried to commit and got the following error:

svn: MKACTIVITY of '/repos/asf/!svn/act/0000010cd0f707b0': 403 Forbidden (
http://svn.apache.org)

Is there some special permission that I need for submitting to that folder?

--

James
-------