Ok then for the time being, let me then follow the same dir structure and use ant to get things moving.

Are you ok with that?

Soumadeep

----- Original Message ----- From: "Guillaume Nodet" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <servicemix-dev@geronimo.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 7:15 PM
Subject: Re: creating a standard JBI Component using servicemix-common module

Yeah, unfortunately, I don't think this is currently possible with maven
archetypes :(
Unless someone know a way to generate new files from velocity templates.

On 8/3/06, Soumadeep-Infravio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Not a good idea to refactor the class names, like I said -> changing to
BAMxxx, I think it's better to change the filenames in the template. The
reason is there are a whole lot of xml and xsds which refer to the java
classes...

your thoughts..

Soumadeep