Congrats !
Lots of news these days :)

On 8/8/06, Matt Hogstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
All,

We're pleased to let you know that we have a new committer in our midst.  Paul McMahan has recently
accepted an invitation to join the Geronimo project.  Paul has been active on Geronimo for several
months and has provided numerous patches for the console and related areas.  He has been very
helpful to users and recently worked with Genender and the Liferay folks to bring together a ifeRay
plugin.

We're anxious to see the kind of damage he can do to us now directly than through all those patches :)

Welcome Paul!

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet