Prasad,
   The hot-deployer config has changed recently. I had submitted a
patch for that along with the plugin patch. This is a known issue. The
patch must  be applied and a typo must be fixed in the plugin to make
the hot deploy work. The following line must be changed in
PlanProcessor file:

else if ("car".equalsIgnoreCase(type) &&
("runtime").equalsIgnoreCase(type))
    The second 'type' must be 'scope'
    i.e. the new line is :
else if ("car".equalsIgnoreCase(type) &&
("runtime").equalsIgnoreCase(scope))

     This was in the controversial car-maven-plugin.patch.

Thanks
Anita

=== message truncated ===