Thanks for setting up the confluence page, Hernan!

On Aug 8, 2006, at 2:51 PM, Hernan Cunico wrote:
Dave, is there a chance to configure a similar view directly in JIRA? if so, we could pull that view.

As I say below, it's not possible to see the votes without clicking to the individual issue page and from there to the vote page. At least not to my knowledge.

As Hiram points out, you can go to JIRA itself for that, though it won't show you the votes unless you drill into the individual items.

-David