It appears https access for OpenEJB non-committers isn't available any more. AFAIK the maven build scripts have been updated to take this into account, but to be able to use them you will need to do an svn update manually, delete the openejb directory and then try a maven m:fresh-checkout .

Regards,
John

Rick McGuire wrote:
I just got back from a 2 week vacation and am trying to get caught back up again. When I do a "maven m:update" on my working build from 2 weeks ago, I'm getting the following message followed by a hang:

m:update:
   [exec] At revision 430039.
[exec] Authentication realm: <https://svn.codehaus.org:443> openejb Repo

I get similar behavior when I checkout out a fresh build and do a "maven m:fresh-checkout". Is this a glitch with the codehaus svn or should I be using something else now to access a build?

Rick