Hi,

My name is Philipp Rossmanith and I'm working at T-Systems, Spain. We're
currently involved in a research project where we need to implement a
system providing functionality that to a large extent already seems to
be provided by an ESB.

Since a week, I and my team (4 people in total) are exploring which
(open-source) ESB to use and to (later on) contribute code to. The last
2 remaining options are ServiceMix and Mule.

So far, we have no experience of working in open-source projects. Hence
I have a couple of questions regarding work in Apache projects:
- In general, would you be interested in contributions on our behalf?
- Can anyone raise any issues they like on the JIRA?
- How are issues from the JIRA assigned to a developer? What's the
procedure for resolving an issue?
- How is the code merged into the code base?

Thanks in advance,
Ciao, Philipp

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. Any unauthorised
copying, use or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited.

Este mensaje electrónico puede contener información confidencial o
privilegiada, por lo
que está completamente prohibida la copia, el uso o la distribución no
autorizada de
dicha información

Aquest missatge electrònic pot contenir informació confidencial o privilegiada
i està
completament prohibida qualsevol còpia, ús o distribució no autoritzada
d'aquesta
informació.

Mezu honek, enpresaren jabetzapeko edo legalki babestutako isilpeko informazioa
izan dezake.
Zu ez baldin bazara hartzailea, mesedez bidaltzaileari jakinarazi iezaiozu eta
mezua ezabatu,
ez ezazu gorde ezta birbidali ere, baimendu gabeko bere erabilera debekatzen da
eta.