Still does, I've left the deploy/ in the assembly, but it should be fine if it gets stripped out... but the README.txt is gone now.

--jason

On Aug 11, 2006, at 5:05 PM, Aaron Mulder wrote:

On 8/11/06, Jason Dillon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Okay, this works... though now it barfs about the README.txt that is
created to keep that directory there...

I think we need to make the hot-deployer bean create that directory
dynamically.

It does.  Or at least, it used to.  :)

Thanks,
  Aaron