I think they are building the M2 incubating version,  which was before
the profiles came in :)

On 8/16/06, Guillaume Nodet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Could you try using the exact command written at
 http://servicemix.goopen.org/site/building.html

mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true -Dprofile=step1 install

and not

mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true -Pstep1 install

http://servicemix.org/m2-repo/org/apache/servicemix/tooling/jbi-maven-plugin/1.0-M2-incubating/jbi-maven-plugin-1.0-M2-incubating.jar

http://incubator.apache.org/dist/servicemix-3.0-M2-incubating/m2/org/apache/servicemix/tooling/jbi-maven-plugin/1.0-M2-incubating/jbi-maven-plugin-1.0-M2-incubating.jar

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/tooling/jbi-maven-plugin/1.0-M2-incubating/jbi-maven-plugin-1.0-M2-incubating.jar

> >> correct:

org.apache.servicemix.tooling:jbi-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:1.0-M2-incubating

http://www.nabble.com/Build-problems-with-SerivceMix-tf2109810.html#a5816326

http://www.nabble.com/Build-problems-with-SerivceMix-tf2109810.html#a5839421

http://www.nabble.com/Build-problems-with-SerivceMix-tf2109810.html#a5839967
> Sent from the ServiceMix - Dev forum at Nabble.com.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet