I have seen this problem happen only when a m1 repo is in the mix... something about m2 getting confused about metadata.xml bits...

Do you have an m1 repo in your build?

--jason

On Aug 15, 2006, at 4:13 PM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:

Trying to build a plugin to integrate ServiceMix in G 1.1,
i' ve just seen that the deployer is unable to handle snapshots in m2
repo, as they are deployed with a timestamped name and not
with the SNAPSHOT version.
For example,
   http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-core/3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/servicemix-core-3.0-incubating-20060815.104506-23.jar

Not being able to use snapshots is not very friendly when you are developing ;)
Is this an oversight or did I miss something ?