Most likely.

--jason

YAY!!!

Can you make the File ref to ${basedir} work in idea without setting test properties?

thanks
david jencks

On Aug 17, 2006, at 3:24 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

I'd like to add a new module to our build, geronimo-testsupport, which provides at the moment a single TestSupport class which sets up logging and some other commonly used bits (like the File ref to ${basedir}).

And then incrementally I'd like for all of our test classes to extend from this instead of junit.framework.TestCase.

Any objections?

--jason