Hi Tim,

Wild, I just ran it and it was ok.

Try setting you MAVEN_OPTS shell variable to something like -Xmx800M

Regards,
Hiram

On 8/17/06, Timothy Bish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey guys

I'm trying to understand the openwire command generator.  My first task is
just getting it to run and generate commands for the current set of
clients..

Once I build the broker I attempt to run the generator with

        Mvn gram:gram

from the activemq-core folder.  I get tons of errors that look like this:

[INFO] [gram:gram]
Parsing source files in:
[e:\Eclipse\ActiveMQ\activemq-trunk\activemq-core\src\main\java]
[INFO] Evaluating Groovy script: GenerateJavaMarshalling.groovy
GenerateJavaMarshalling generating files in:
src\main\java\org\apache\activemq\openwire\v2
[JAM] Warning: failed to resolve class AsyncCommandChannel
[JAM] Warning: failed to resolve class Statistic
[JAM] Warning: failed to resolve class MessageListener
[JAM] Warning: failed to resolve class QueueSession
[JAM] Warning: failed to resolve class Resource
[JAM] Warning: failed to resolve class Statistic
[JAM] Warning: failed to resolve class JMSException
[JAM] Warning: failed to resolve class Queue
[JAM] Warning: failed to resolve class Queue
[JAM] Warning: failed to resolve class QueueConnectionFactory
[JAM] Warning: failed to resolve class QueueConnection
[JAM] Warning: failed to resolve class JndiTemplate
GenerateJavaMarshalling processing class: LocalTransactionId
GenerateJavaMarshalling processing class: PartialCommand
GenerateJavaMarshalling processing class: IntegerResponse
GenerateJavaMarshalling processing class: ActiveMQQueue

Most of the time I end up with a Build Failure with an out of memory
exception which looks like the following:

[INFO] ---------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO] ---------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Java heap space
[INFO] Trace

Any clues what is going on here?  I need to get this working so that I can
go onto trying to get openwire commands generated for activemq-cpp.

Timothy A. Bish

--
Regards,
Hiram