Will there be a summary of the IRC discussion posted onlist?

On Aug 16, 2006, at 12:31 PM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

After agonizing over this on IRC let's put in 2313. Close the door and start testing.

David Jencks wrote:
GERONIMO-2313 is a fairly serious security problem: basically ejb security is totally broken when the ejb is called from a web app. I think this could be merged easily from the 1.1 branch into 1.1.1, however it requires openejb changes as well. Alan suggested that since 1.1.1 is already delayed for security problems we might want to include this fix as well. I think this is a good idea but wait for Matt the release manager's approval.
thanks