Given that we are close to completing the M2 conversion and have some disruptive changes to make to trunk this vote is to capture the communities input on the structure of the Geronimo repository.

Given that this is about our build environment and development structure for purposes of this vote all votes are binding.

The vote is to remove Maven 1 build artificats from trunk and allow directory reoganizations starting on Wednesday August 23. Jason to notify dev list about pending changes. JIRA http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2331 created to track issue.

[ ] +1 Allow changes
[ ] 0  No opinion
[ ] -1 Keep M1 artifacts in place (provide rationale)