I had planned to use it in ServiceMix, but when reading through the
working draft
(not the latest version), i have been unable to figure how to secure
an HTTP request
from a client.  The spec only dealt with HttpServletRequest and
HttpServletResponse,
and these are only at the server side.
Need to take a look at the new spec...