Hi,

I've a massive pain in my head trying to incorporate the building of Eclipse plugins into a Maven build system. It would be much simpler to just use Maven to build them all if possible.

I've just discovered maven-geronimodevtools-plugin and it looks like it fits the bill perfectly. I've been playing with it a little but cannot get maven to pick up the source directory for the plugin.

When I build the Geronimo eclipse plugins, the compileSourceRoot property is set to ./src whereas when I build my own plugins, it is set to ./src/main/java, the default value. I've grepped through the files in the Geronimo eclipse-plugin project but cannot find where the source directory is set.

Can anyone point me to how to configure compileSourceRoot for maven- geronimodevtools-plugin?

On a related note, has this plugin been released yet?

thanks
Conrad