On Aug 23, 2006, at 3:22 PM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

On 8/23/06, David Jencks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm starting to work on the container managed persistence support .

Could you elaborate a bit more?

jta 1.1 spec is in the jee5 specs branch

I'm adding stuff to and near the transaction manager to support container managed jpa. So far this is the jta 1.1 impl of TransactionSynchronizationRegistry and a CMPEntityManager.

I've come up with a way to add functionality to the existing transaction manager that will compile under jdk 1.4 to support this, and have an additional jta11 tm module that compiles under java 5 and actually uses the interfaces.

Right now I'm working on writing some tests to see if my code is anywhere near what the spec says.

thanks
david jencks

Jacek

--