+1  I thought that I already voted on this.

Regards,
Alan

Jason Dillon wrote:
Okay, since there is still some debate about how to actually release these modules, I am going to commit some partial work to clean up the project and we can continue to discus how the release will be made.

So far we have:

+1: jason, dblevins, dain, bsynder, bdudney, gnodet, matt, paul, joe, rick, kevan
+0: jacek

 * * *

So, I'm going to commit the changes I have to use the same directory name and artifactId and some pom changes which can be used for any of the release models which we have been talking about.

--jason