On Aug 25, 2006, at 9:24 AM, Jeff Turner wrote:

I installed the Composition plugin. See test at
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/test/Index. Unfortunately tabs
('cards') don't work on the autoexported HTML at
http://cwiki.apache.org/test/. The CSS and JS URLs are correct so I'm not
sure why - needs some investigation.

That is super cool and exactly what I needed the other day. I was writing some docs for xbean-spring and wanted to show a few different styles of configuration for the same example. Stacking the examples would have been a much better layout. Instead I ended up with a very long page.

Discussions are proceeding on infrastructure@ as to how to get generated HTML into SVN and thus to the live site. It's painful doing trailblazing but the end goal seems worthwhile. I imagine many other projects will be
interested in this kind of system.

Thanks for all the help Jeff.

-dain