Hello,

I want to use Eclipse for development and debugging of Geronimo components.
The Eclipse plugin I have already used for application development.

I have run mvn eclipse:eclipse, imported manually the projects but I'm
hoping for a faster approach.  And I'm facing several problems. First
I could not found the xmlbeans in the source tree, modules referring
them don't compile.  Then I have not found a way to run G directly
from the compilation produced by Eclipse.  Only approach now is to
build a module with Maven and  copy the jar to the Geronimo tree.

Help would be very much appreciated.
Regards,
Heinz