Hey Folks..

Here's a patch that update geronimo to run against amq 4:

Some small little issues are left like the DLQ admin portlet is not
updated to use the new amq APIS.  Also a small exception is barfed at
shutdown.

But I want to move on to bigger issues like CTS testing.  Anybody have
a link to doco on how to get the cts tests going with the trunk
version of Geronimo?  It's been too long since I last did that.