+1 to that!
On 31 Aug 2006, at 18:25, Hiram Chirino wrote:

I'm 100% behind making activeio an optional module.  I'll start
working on moving some core classes that are in activeio to activemq
so that it is not needed to run.  Right now the only real
functionality that it provides that is optional is the journal
implementation.

Everything else that is use are just abstract interfaces, and I think
those need to be moved/copied to ActiveMQ.

On 8/25/06, James Strachan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 8/25/06, Sepand M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It does since the CertificateAuthenticationBroker I'm making will need
> to use the CertificateCallbacks.
> I have put the classes in jaas (core already has a dependancy on jaas > so that's not a problem). I do think the other callbacks should go in
> jass now, but I don't want to touch your stuff since I'm not sure
> when/if you will accept my patch.

Since its all JAAS/security related and to avoid recursive
dependencies, how about putting the CertificateAuthenticationBroker in the activemq-jaas module too? The idea behind activemq-core is that it
has as few dependencies as possible.

Which reminds me - it might be nice to remove the dependency on
activeio and make that an optional module.
--

James
-------

--