I'm trying to use the MagicGBall sample app running to test the Yoko CORBA support, and I'm a bit confused by what I'm seeing in the trunk source tree. In the 1.1.1 tree, the magicGBall sample was a single module, and it also included a pair of plan files in the source tree for deploying this app with or without transport-level security. In the 1.2 tree, the m2 build has split this into 4 modules, and the plan files don't seem to exist any more. Are the missing plan files just an omission from the restructure, or has some other mechanism replaced these plans? Other samples (e.g. the welcome app) seem to have plans that have gone missing in action.

Rick