On Sep 11, 2006, at 9:55 AM, Joe Bohn wrote:

I think I'm having a John Kerry moment. :-)

Better than a Bush moment... :-P

On further reflection, I'd like to change my vote back to a +1.

My rationale earlier was that if it stopped us on rc2 then it should also stop us on rc3. However, I don't believe that this issue alone would have held up rc2 and it should not hold up rc3. We have removed the copyright protected Sun content from distribution. IANAL, but I would assume simply shipping the empty named files is not an exposure.

Agreed. I saw them there, also. I'd be happy to see them go, but I don't think they're doing any harm...