Please raise a JIRA and attach your patch.
Thanks for looking at this issue.

On 9/18/06, Eric Dofonsou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've found the following issue with the way servicemix works in JBOS.

I'am building endpoints that use the ervicemix-http component.

For this to work I need to add these two files to the
$JBOSS_HOME/server/default/lib folder :
1- geronimo-j2ee-management_1.0_spec-1.0.1.jar
2- commons-httpclient-3.0.jar

The geronimo-j2ee-management jar is required by the .sar file (Should this
not be included in the sar archive ?)

The Common-httpclient is required by the servicemix-http module (however
there is an older version of this lib included with JBoss).  So for this too
work we have to delete the old version and replace it with this version.
The ideal work around would be to include a jboss-web.xml file that
specifies to jboss that we want to use our versino of common-httpclient for
this application.

Can this be done ?  Ican includ an extract of the jboss-web.xml file justin
case.