It seems that even though the artifacts for geronimo 1.1 (1.1.1 hasn't made it out there yet) are on ibiblio (thanks Matt), the maven2 metadata for the still hasn't been updated for this.

I'm specifically talking about the the metadata for artifacts such as:

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/geronimo/geronimo-tomcat/maven-metadata.xml

which is missing the 1.1 reference even though the actual artifact is included as this

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/geronimo/geronimo-tomcat/1.1/

Right now this isn't causing a problem when installing 1.1 plugins because these artifacts *and* metadata were added to geornimoplugins.com by Aaron. However I think we need to get this correct on ibiblio as well (or perhaps just having them on geronimoplugins.com is enough?). Does anybody know how to do this?

This is what I initially mentioned back on this post/thread:
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@geronimo.apache.org/msg29728.html

Joe