Thanks for getting this submitted Sepand, and thanks for patching it in Hiram.

I'm looking at how best to configure the keystore settings more
dynamically without using the default system properties or anything in
the URL. It looks like I'd need to be able to pass in a
javax.net.ssl.SSLContext or SSLSocketFactory. I'd also like to be able
to pass these in so I can provide an implementation that does some
extra security checks, e.g. checking that the server's DN is what we
expect, turning off weak ciphers.

The part I'm struggling with now is where to create this API for the
client. Should it be a new constructor on ActiveMQConnectionFactory,
or should I add a new overridden ActiveMQSecureConnectionFactory? Or
should I just override it in my own code base, and not have this in
the activemq code at all?

Thanks,
Kelly

On 9/11/06, Hiram Chirino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
starting to look into it now. thx for the patch!

--
Regards,
Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com