Hi Ryan,
That's great and I think the cwiki is the right place to host it. 20+ pages is
not a lot for a section as long as we keep it well organized ;-)
If you want to I can give you some advise on how to structure things in
Confluence.

Using other "format" than cwiki will divide the documentation again ( we just finished
consolidating the documentation in one place and one format ). cwiki is powerful enough to allow
users to export the entire space or just a part of it in several formats. For instance, if you are
interested in just the architecture section from the entire documentation you can browse the space,
select that particular "branch" and get it exported in a book-like PDF format for
instance.

Cheers!
Hernan

Ryan Senior wrote:
Hi all,

I'd like to write some in-depth architecture documentation for Geronimo. I'm thinking it might be a little large for the wiki (maybe 20 pages or more???). Is there a preferred documentation format? Maybe docbook?

Is there a particular part of the architecture that I should make sure to write about/focus on? I was thinking that the interaction of the various GBeans would be a good place to start.

Thanks!

Ryan