Got it!

Thanks!

Vik

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hiram
Chirino
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 1:01 PM
To: activemq-dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: how to use failover url protocol in STOMP C client

Just checked again .. and yep it's there.

Follow the use of the "reliable" variable.  when set to true, it acts
very similar to how failover acts.  When a failure occurs it keeps
trying to reconnect to the broker.  And that's basically the hard part
of faiover, the only other thing that failover does is on failure it
chooses a different host to connect to from a list.

On 10/2/06, Dhawan, Vikram (LNG-DAY) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I looked into the ruby code; it looks to me plain STOMP message
> implementation. I don't see any specific implementation to failover
> protocol.
>
> Any idea?
>
> Vik

STOMP
> > client and wanted to see how it is implemented in Ruby client.
> >
> > Thanks!
> >

> > Vik

STOMP
> > > clients.  And will it work the way failover is described in the
AMQ

--
Regards,
Hiram