I think this would only work if the JVM was based on OSGI...

--jason

On Oct 4, 2006, at 12:39 PM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

On Oct 4, 2006, at 1:53 AM, Rick McGuire wrote:

Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
On Sep 28, 2006, at 12:25 PM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

Anyway, this sucks, since it requires users to use a shell script to launch Geronimo. Is there anyway to detect the corba api version and not load the Yoko classes that have the problems?

OT: in the future, if we used OSGi as a base, we would have a clean workaround for this problem, no?
I'm not sure how OSGi would help with this. The functioning of java.endorsed.dirs is a base function of how the JVM works. There's not much other option to get around this.

IIUC, you can eclipse JVM classes with your own.  Do I have it wrong?

Regards,
Alan