Just checked in a first take on pluggable stomp to amq translation. Right now there is one interface defined for doing both message conversions and destination name conversions.

The behavior for the legacy conversion scheme is identical, I just moved the code around so that those four functions could be varied.

Right now it takes the FrameTranslator instance off the transport factory. This probably isn't ideal, but I wanted to talk about the best way to do it here before trying to muck around with xbean.

-Brian

ps: Speaking of xbean, has anyone considered making a less sysadmin- hostile configuration scheme than java class names mapped not-quite- obviously into XML?