Sweet... you can apply your own patches now :-P

Welcome!

--jason

On Oct 9, 2006, at 8:07 PM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

All,

We're pleased to let you know that we have a new committer in our midst. Prasad Kashyap has recently accepted an invitation to join the Geronimo project. Prasad has been active on Geronimo for quite some time and has provided numerous patches for the Maven2 build as well as automated testing. He has been very helpful to users and developers, alike.

We're confident that Prasad will be a great addition to the project.

Welcome Prasad!

Matt Hogstrom
[EMAIL PROTECTED]