Author: djencks
Date: Tue Oct 10 14:36:45 2006
New Revision: 462587

+    protected boolean willMergeEnvironment(XmlObject specDD, XmlObject plan) {
+        return specDD.selectChildren(adminOjbectRefQNameSet).length > 0 ||
specDD.selectChildren(messageDestinationRefQNameSet).length > 0;
+    }
+    protected boolean willMergeEnvironment(XmlObject specDD, XmlObject plan) {
+        return specDD.selectChildren(resourceRefQNameSet).length > 0;
+    }
+

I'm kind of confused. You wrote isMergeEnvironment in the commit log
whereas the method name starts with 'will'. I think you were right in
your commit log as it tests not does something.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl